Friday, March 16, 2012

First in a Second Series

I follow the "Manic Mommies" podcast and blog.  They are two working moms whose lives are manic from work, children, life, etc.  Their tagline is "The podcast for moms who do it all, and then some".  While I don't work outside the home, I definitely am a working mom and I can relate to them.  Their recent blog post inspired this second series of posts for my blog which I will now steal.  Welcome to "Photo Friday".  I will put up one, or a few, pictures which I think capture a mood, a noteworthy event, or just make me happy.  I am not a "Scrapper" nor a journal-keeper.  I try to write down the cute things the kids say and do, but now I have several scraps of paper with cute anecdotes floating around the house.
So without further ado:
In honor of St. Patrick's Day here are Rainbow Cupcakes.  I think they look like meteorological maps.
Here is Chloe wanting to be picked up.  By me.  This is all day.


No comments: